terça-feira, 13 de abril de 2010

it's always you my love

It's just so impossible to express the way I feel about you right now. I wonder if it's the lack of interesting people I've been meeting or if it's just genuine affection. You are just so wonderfully designed for me, and handmade for my care. I wish I could just hold you for a whole minute and gaze into those wild blue eyes, those tragic eyes that I adore.

I wonder if my obsession affects you in any matter, after all it is not possible to be unaware of my constant thinking about you. It's impossible not to feel all this fire that I send to you. I do believe one day maybe you will see and appreciate my glossy gazes into your heart.




here it's Tom and his striking personality, eu sei mas nao achei uma foto que ele esteja menos palhaco...

Nenhum comentário: