domingo, 11 de abril de 2010

For Tom

This is where I write my thoughts and desires and dreams. The importance of appreciation for me is, by all means a high point in my behavior. I want nothing more than a sample of your affection, a little piece of your soul that I can carry with me forever, for that is what I do, meeting people no matter how worthless they might seem, there is always something enjoyable in each one's personality. That is how I get love and attention, by taking a little piece of everyone I have the pleasure to talk to. It's like a conversation could be a window to each one's soul, to each one's heart. Even though they may not notice or even think that I am cheap for selling myself so short. They sometimes don't see or realize that we all want the same and one thing only, appreciation. I know that there will be one, eventually, that will see and understand that. I also know that I am not ready for him but I shall be damn if he finds me before that.  

Nenhum comentário: