segunda-feira, 2 de agosto de 2010

back to basics

Going back to the roots of real things and true words of inspiration I realize I'm back on track following my path. When people and random situations seem to let you down, philosophy and literature bring you back to where you want to be and never disappoint you. Now I read Oscar Wilde and he speaks to me in my language, whispers the truth in my ears, telling me that pleasure is very different from happiness and some things are more precious because they don't last. Typing this makes it feel like the keyboard is in fact a piano that exhales poetry in the form of music (or the other way around). My hands feel like soft tools to be used as instruments of inspiration, I declare myself a messenger of sense and sensibility, always searching for tutors in the greats and passing on to the weak. If only one would notice and appreciate it maybe I could feel less of an incomplete but, at the same time, less unique. I claim the right to be observed and studied the same way I love to observe and study another one.

You are eyes and hair and hands, breathing through an insatiable heart. I hear your call, come out, come out wherever you are.

2 comentários:

Vandré Ventura disse...

Valeu Mariiiii!!! assim espero para que eu siga compondo de maneira sincera para vocês.Bjão!!

Gabi disse...

Sim, vc fez música neste teclado. Sim, estaremos condenadas à esta necessidade eterna de transcendência, e isto nos faz únicas e solitárias (embora tantas pessoas estejam agora mesmo igualmente sedentas de contato,de comuicação, de intimidade com o que há de único em um outro, por mais estranho que seja). Nietzsche disse que "a arte existe para que a realidade não nos destrua". Mas acho que o que nos traz tanta dor é a recusa covarde da beleza intangível da própria realidade, nua e estrondosa. Vivamos à flor da pele, quase sempre. Quase.